All-Time Self Storage is ready for summer with student storage tips to help our college students. Planning on coming home after the semester? Both of our self storage locations offer a summer storage solution. Move your belongings from the dorm room or apartment into a clean secure storage unit. When fall semester starts back up, packing the car to head back to campus, will be a breeze.
All-Time Self Storage in Southampton PA provides climate controlled storage. Not only is our storage space temperature controlled, but we also monitor the humidity so your valuables have the most protection during summer.
Our storage location in Royserford PA has temperature controlled and drive up self storage. Pull right up to your storage unit and start unloading.
Student Storage Tips
- Bring your own lock or purchase one in our office. Both of our self storage locations have moving supplies for sale.
- Be ahead of the rush by reserving your storage unit now.
- Splitting your storage unit with friends? Label every box and divide up the storage unit so each person has their own section to store. Staying organized is best when multiple people are storing together.
- Pay for the whole summer up front or set up your online account and take advantage of our easy pay, an automatic monthly payment option.
- Garbage bags are easy ways to store bedding. The bags can fit snuggly between boxes.
Prepare for the end of the semester with All-Time Self Storage. Now is the best time to call and reserve your student storage unit for summer. We are close to home and close to several college campuses, so choose your storage location to help.
Even recent graduates are using self storage to stay organized. While many are trying to figure out life after college, our extra space, can be the home away from home for their extra items.