We have the storage space, you have the donations! We are making storage auctions a success with Charity Storage and we need your help. Cleaning before the holidays or recently moved a few boxes to storage? Maybe you noticed some items along the way that are not living up to their potential, you can donate them!
With both of our All-Time Self Storage locations, one in Southampton PA and another in Royersford PA, you can drop your unused gear off with us! We will take good care of items donated by placing them in one of our storage units.
How It Works
- Clean out your house, storage unit, or office.
- Donate boxes of belongings or just a few items you no longer have a need for.
- Our store manager will stow it safely in a storage unit until auction time.
- Once the storage unit is full online bidding will take place.
- Bidding closes and the proceeds will be divided amongst 3 charities.
Who We Are Supporting
The online bidding is always held on Storage Treasures after our storage unit is full. Once the final bid is placed the funds will be given to the American Heart Association, Kure It Cancer Research, and SSA (Self Storage Association) Scholarship Program.
Anyone can bid and anyone can donate, all the money raised goes to a useful organization that is paying it forward.
Customers, neighbors, even neighborhood friends want to clean out their space and donate to our charity storage auctions, can!
All-Time Self Storage is excited to be working with this nationally known organization. Founders Barry Hoeven and Lance Watkins knew the storage industry had the space to go above and beyond in each of our communities.