Where are you keeping your lights and ornaments this year? The start of a new year brings resolutions, goals, and holiday organization. If you are looking for fast easy ways to clean up after the holiday check out our 10 best solutions to store during the new year.
10 Holiday Organization Solutions
- Reuse paper towel tubes to organize extra extension cords.
- Hang wreaths to prevent flat spots.
- Garment bags will keep dust off hanging wreaths.
- Clothing organizers are useful in the storage unit.
- Hanging shoe racks can keep wrapping paper sorted.
- Turn file organizers into gift bag holders.
- Use clear bins for easy stacking in storage.
- Plastic cups can act as separate ornament holders for fragile items.
- Put strings of beads in empty soda bottles.
- Use old cardboard pieces to wrap lights.
These tips will get you ready to move seasonal items to the storage unit. All-Time Self Storage has many options to help you store! Let us help you find the ideal space for your needs.
Storing in Southampton PA
Find climate-controlled indoor storage units along with the friendly expert help you want when storing your belongings at All-Time Self Storage Southampton PA!
- Visible from I-276
- Located in the Suburbs of Philadelphia
- Close to Bryan Athyn College and Gwynedd Mercy University
Storing in Royersford PA
In between Pottstown PA and King of Prussia, find our neighborhood storage units for rent. Royersford PA All-Time Self Storage can help you store your valuables today!